Mon, Feb 13|
Coaching for Coaches
Coaches need coaching too! Get coaching tips, tricks, techniques, and continuing education to support your business or community! Ask questions on your client scenarios and listen in on others questions for more learning!
Time & Location
Feb 13, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
About the Event
Coaches need coaching too! Coaches are business owners, leaders, parents, partners, therapists, counselors, healers, and anyone working directly with others in any capacity that requires you to support them while supporting your needs, business, or community! This is a group coaching event geared towards helping you expand your ability to serve others!
Do yourself and your clients a huge favor and get consistent support for yourself and your practice.
Get coaching tips, tricks, techniques, and continuing education to support your coaching practice! Ask questions on actual client scenarios and listen in on others questions for more learning!
You can also use this time to ask questions on ways to support yourself in your business, ask for resources, get help expanding on your ideas, or how to deal with certain types of clients or scenarios as a practitioner.
Prices below are listed as follows: (ex: $33/55)
$33 Package Plan Holders/$55 Without Plan
Here's how it works:
- $33/$55 - The price of admission for this event. It includes a short lecture on coaching techniques. Approx 30 min.
- $11/$22 - If you have a question on a client scenario you'd like support with, submit your question and get your answer live. Everyone else gets to benefit from listening in and learning together!
- $22/$33 - To jump ahead in the question queue or if you have a complex scenario.
- For all questions you will have to send your fee via one of these options: Venmo, CashApp, PayPal as friends & family, or Zelle. No exceptions. Monies need to be verified prior to your question being answered.
- If you have multiple questions you will need to send the appropriate fee for each separate question. If a scenario requires follow up questions, you will not have to send additional funds.
Coaches Coaching Q&A
Admission Only, does not include asking questions.